Thursday, November 19, 2009

For my kid...

On lunch table people are talking about many topics... But the most interesting from all is "Big Boss"...

People are really talking about that show...can u believe it? Is it really a show which should be broadcast ed in India with the culture we have... I feel miserable when I see such shows being available freely on TV for our young generations.....

Anyways... its not about such reality shows but if you happen to watch one of the Japanese or Chinese cartoon dubbed in Hindi, you will feel the same feeling...

I really don't know how other parents are thinking about these shows I try to keep my kid away from all such... Its not easy... I know...

But never give up.... Become friend of your kid... Ya... this what I am doing with my kid of age 7....

No comments:

Post a Comment