Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Time...

Its 11:30 p.m. and not feeling to go for sleep.... Many thoughts in mind... Office, home, kid, hubby, vacation, health.......

Spent quality time with my daughter "Disha" and feel really good... She is also happy that mom is only for me during this time...

Yesterday we went for an evening walk and while walking i was listening to Disha...she is really expressive.... Told me everything with minute details about her day...Then she asked me "mamma what did you do?".... I really didn't have a good answer to her question... i thought what i did for whole day... finding mistakes in other developers code and logging it in watson.... or spent time in discussing about a feature ... or prepared breakfast and dinner for family.....

This is routine and i do it everyday... what is that I should do different on each day that i can talk about with my daughter....

So... i re-started reading books... Finished "3 mistakes of my life" by Chetan Bhagat.... Good story and can relate it since i am also a Gujju...

I want to finish "Five point some one" before watching "3 Idiots".

Waiting for 24th.....

No comments:

Post a Comment